There’s a window covering for every personality. Styles can range from formal to funky and can coordinate or illuminate a room’s good looks.
Get your matchmaking started by understanding the “personality traits” of these popular options:
- Cellular (or honeycomb) shades have unique air-trapping “cells” that expand and contract like an accordion when open and closed. When open, the accordion-like cells create an air barrier between the shade and the window, providing a cushion of insulation.
- Wood and faux wood blinds allow precision light control through tilt and lift ability, and with a wide range of finishes available, it is easy to coordinate with existing wood finishes such as furniture, cabinets and flooring.
- Roman shades blend fabric for the timeless silhouette of drapery with the performance qualities of a traditional shade, adding rich texture, depth and a dramatic presentation to any window.
- Natural shades come in a variety of fabrics blended with natural elements and soft materials such as jute, bamboo, reeds, grasses and other textiles.
- Roller shades bring contemporary yet classic styles in a variety of fabrics and screens, with opacities ranging from sheer to complete light block out. They add simple lines and sophisticated style for any number of living spaces.
For more information and ideas, visit www.levolor.com ....