Eco Friendly Fashion Yuma AZ
BRENTON SAFETY INCORPORATED
3320 EAST GILA RIDGE ROAD SUITE 2
Departments / Services
hearing, protective clothing, first aid, biological warefare, fall protection, msa, air sampling, bio chemical, respiratory, safety regulations, goggles, confined space, industrial, gloves, environmental, hazmat, head, coveralls, compliance, personal protection equipment, harardous waste, respirators, ergonomic, domestic preparedness, safety products, cleanroom, chemical, uvex, employee safety, glasses, gasmask safety equipment, gas mask, hand protection, plant maintenance, eye protection, spect
1350 S. Castle Dome Ave.
32nd St Market
3366 E Us Highway 80
Upscale Resale Inc
6527 E Telegraph St
Hospice Of Yuma Thrift Shop
1808 S 8th Ave
The Sports Authority #698
1448 S Yuma Palms Pkwy Yuma
1375 S Yuma Palms Pkwy
1394 S. Yuma Palms Parkway
Sun: 11a - 8p
Mon-Sat: 9:30a - 9:30p
501 Catalina Drive
Assistance League Of Yuma
1048 S 5th Ave
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina