Eco Friendly Fashion Youngstown OH
001 (330) 629-8861
7310 MARKET ST
Departments / Services
accessories, mens clothing, SALE RENTAL, STORE, tux, TUXEDO SALES, Men Clothing, sport coats, tuxedo rental, formalwear, MANUFACTURER, mens apparel, dress shoes, tuxedo rental services, mens ties, Formal Wear Sales, MEN CLOTHING WHOLESALE MANUFACTURERS, mens fashions, mens suits, ties, and customized logo apparel, tie tying tutorial, Sale, dress shirts, Men''''s Wearhouse offers men''''s suits, mens pants, store locator, mens formal wear, SHOE STORES, LEATHER CLOTHING WHOLESALE MANUFACTURERS, tu
131 Danbury Dr
Kozak S Antiques
1328 Elm St 1332
7401 Market Street
Departments / Services
Mattresses, Furniture Gallery, Wedding Registry, Visitor Services, Tickets.
Bills Club L.L.C.
8261 Market St Ste C
Kids Act Ii
3375 One Half Canfield Rd
7401 Market St
802 Elm St
383 Boardman Poland Rd
303 Griswold Dr
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina