Eco Friendly Fashion Williston ND
Williston Thrift Store
14 W. Broadway Ave
Petes Truck & Salvage
13818 W Front St
1500 13Th Ave East
West Fargo, ND
2400 10th St SW
2121 43Rd St Sw Gander Mountain #380
403 Main St
HOME OF ECONOMY - GRAFTON
001 (701) 352-1232
1508 NORTH WASHINGTON STREET
GRAND FORKS, ND
Departments / Services
Lane, Auto Batteries, Auto Accessories, Shop Services, Trailer Supplies, Carts, Livestock, Accessory Wholesale Manufacturers, Tractors, Good Dealers, Garden Tractors, Duralon Tires, Auto Parts, Accessory, Design and Dine, Automotive, Tune Services, Children's Clothes, Fine Furnishings, Womens Clothing, North Dakota, Automotive Supplies, Dealer, Animal Needs, Accessories, Trailer Hitches, Building Materials, Sporting Goods, Hardware, Guaranteed Lowest Prices, Farm Equipment, Auto Wholesale Manufa
Grand Forks, ND
Sun: 12p - 8pMon-Sat: 9:30a - 9:30p
Central Territorial Of
210 Business Loop W 10
109 Broadway N Ste 1
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina