Eco Friendly Fashion Sun City AZ
Sam's Club Members Only - Pharmacy
1525 West Bell Road
Clothing Stores, Department Stores, Grocery Stores and Supermarkets, Discount Stores, Consumer Electronics Stores
Open 7 Days a Week
American Express, MasterCard, Discover
Data Provided By:
Sun Health Corporation
14445 W R H Johnson Blvd
Sun City West, AZ
7375 West Bell Road
24720 N Lake Pleasant Pky
Sun: 11a - 8p
Mon-Sat: 9:30a - 9:30p
12751 W Bell Rd Ste 15
SHEPLERS WESTERN WEAR
9201 NORTH 29TH AVENUE SUITE 39
Departments / Services
Justin, western clothing retail, Levis Jean, levi jeans, Wrangler Jeans, Work Boots, Corral, Silver Jeans, Cowboy Boots, Old Gringo, justin boots, Ariat, Cowgirl Hats
8235 W Bell Rd
7759 W Bell Rd Ste 100
10072 W. Happy Valley Parkway
14020 W Bell Rd
Data Provided By:
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina