Eco Friendly Fashion Springfield MO
2244 N BOLIVAR RD
Departments / Services
jeans, protective clothing, uniforms rental, workwear, uniforms rent, embroidered apparel, coveralls, polo, clean room, HACCP, high visibility, facility services, flameresistant, restroom services, shirts, flame resistant, pants, uniform services, uniform suppliers, clean room apparel, cleanroom apparel, uniform, restroom service, industrial uniform, embroidery, mops, mats, uniform rental service, dust mops, corporate apparel, handcare, work clothes, industrial uniforms, floor mats, cleanroom, u
The Hiding Place Thrift Store
1601 W Sunshine St
Mia Bella Thrift Shop
3737 W. Chestnut Expressway
Dean's New & Used
1456 E Trafficway St
3225 W Edgewood St
1100 E Sunshine St
Christ Episcopal Church
416 S Kimbrough Ave
Downtown Flea Market
507 N Boonville Ave
1111 E Republic Rd
Bass Pro Shops
2011 S Campbell Outlet Store #98
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina