Eco Friendly Fashion Sanford FL
1101 NORTH KELLER ROAD
Departments / Services
lab coat, floor mats, corporate apparel, corporate casual, jeans, cleanroom apparel, uniform rental, uniform, flameresistant, uniforms rent, restroom services, uniform suppliers, dust mops, uniform services, protective garments, work clothes, mats, embroidery, handcare, high visibility, flame resistant, uniform rent, uniforms rental, work wear, workwear, uniform rental service, mops, industrial uniforms, industrial uniform, restroom service, pants, protective clothing, facility services, embroid
310 Towne Ctr Cir
Granny's On Magnolia Square
201 E 1st St
1371 Rinehart Road
713 Celery Ave
Sam's Club - Vision Center
Clothing Stores, Department Stores, Grocery Stores and Supermarkets, Discount Stores, Consumer Electronics Stores
Data Provided By:
1701 Wp Ball Blvd
Sidestreet Furniture Consignment
229 S Magnolia Ave
2210 S French Ave
Suzanne's Shop Of Treasures
1738 W Airport Blvd
Data Provided By:
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina