Eco Friendly Fashion Saco ME
001 (207) 797-4006
430 RIVRSDE INDSTRL PARKWAY
Departments / Services
workwear, restroom service, custom embroidery, mats, handcare, work clothing, uniform rental, lab coat, uniforms rent, uniform, cleanroom apparel, uniform rental service, pants, corporate casual, embroidered apparel, high visibility, work clothes, shirts, uniform services, restroom services, corporate apparel, industrial uniforms, flame resistant, embroidery, industrial uniform, work wear, protective clothing, HACCP, uniforms, clean room, facility services, coveralls, cleanroom, polo, flameresis
A Maharamis Closet
22 Union St
32 Alfred St.
That Second Hand Store
145 Main St
Arlberg Ski & Sport
225 Rte 1 Oak Hill Plaza
430 RIVERSIDE INDUSTRIAL PKWY.,
Departments / Services
CORPORATE WORKWEAR, UNIFORM, WORK WEAR, workwear, WORK UNIFORM SUPPLIER, coveralls, INDUSTRIAL UNIFORM, uniform suppliers, uniform rental service, HIGH VISIBILITY SAFETY CLOTHING, RENTAL SERVICE UNIFORM, PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, UNIFORM WORKWEAR, UNIFORM SUPPLIER, UNIFORM RENTAL, UNIFORM TOWEL SUPPLY, uniforms, UNIFORM LEASING SERVICE, DOOR MAT RENTAL SERVICE, DUST MOP, SUPPLIER WORKWEAR
191 Main St
P O Box 6877
Salvation Army Family Store
435 Elm St.
Golf & Ski Warehouse
273 Payne Road
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina