Eco Friendly Fashion Rogers AR
ARAMARK UNIFORM SERVICES
001 (479) 750-3352
HIGHWAY 265 SOUTH
Departments / Services
quality uniforms, work uniforms, nursing uniforms, uniforms, Clothing Accessories, workwear, uniform purchase, Cleaning Repair, Clothing Rental, Uniform Rental Cleaning Service, wearguard, Accessory, uniform shirts, uniform rentals, work apparel, Accessory Cleaning Repair, work clothing, corporate apparel, shop aramark
Christopher and Banks
Pinnacle Hills Promenade
Mon-Fri 10 am - 9 pm
Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
2202 Bellview Rd
Lewis & Clark Outfitters
2530 Pinnacle Hills Pkwy Rogers
2101 Promenade Blvd
10:00 am - 09:00 pm TUE
10:00 am - 09:00 pm WED
10:00 am - 09:00 pm THU
10:00 am - 09:00 pm FRI
10:00 am - 09:00 pm SAT
12:00 pm - 06:00 pm SUN
10:00 am - 09:00 pm MON
It's My Little Secret Boutique
1900 S 1st
2203 South 45th, Suite 20220
Sun: 11a - 8pMon-Sat: 9:30a - 9:30p
2203 S. Promenade Blvd
2203 S. Promenade Blvd
Benton County Women's Shelter Thrift Store
1639 N Arkansas St
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina