Eco Friendly Fashion Ocala FL
3100 SOUTHWEST COLLEGE ROAD
Departments / Services
Lane Bryant, plus size intimate apparel, Women's Wear Accessories, Clothing-Retail, plus sized clothes, full figure lingerie, plus sized dresses, plus size swimsuits, Flowers, Department Stores, plus size panties, Gift Certificates, Womens, women's plus size fashion, Womens' Apparel Wholesale Manufacturers, Women's Clothing Stores, Women Clothing Retail, cacique, Womens' Apparel-Wholesale, plus size dresses, Women's Wear, plus size jeans, Women Clothing, full figure bras, Gifts, Western Wear, Wo
Dicks Sporting Goods #373
4414 Sw College Rd Ocala
Christopher and Banks
Mon-Sat 10 am - 9 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Flint Creek Outfitters
Market St @ Heathbrook, 4414 Sw College Rd., Space 910
The Monkey Cage
2701 Sw College Rd
2830 Sw 27th Ave
3100 SW College Rd
4414 Sw College Road
3100 Sw College Rd
3970 Sw 3Rd Street #101 Gander Mountain #354
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina