Eco Friendly Fashion Nixa MO
2244 N BOLIVAR RD
Departments / Services
jeans, protective clothing, uniforms rental, workwear, uniforms rent, embroidered apparel, coveralls, polo, clean room, HACCP, high visibility, facility services, flameresistant, restroom services, shirts, flame resistant, pants, uniform services, uniform suppliers, clean room apparel, cleanroom apparel, uniform, restroom service, industrial uniform, embroidery, mops, mats, uniform rental service, dust mops, corporate apparel, handcare, work clothes, industrial uniforms, floor mats, cleanroom, u
Maine Street Antiques & Collectibles
1994 W Evangel St
765 N 20th St
Bass Pro Shops
2011 S Campbell Outlet Store #98
3402 S Glenstone Ave
Just 4 You Resale Shop
1875 N Hwy Cc
1551 South St
One Time Roofing
238 Hootenridge Rd
Youth Of The Ozarks Thrift Store
2140 S Campbell Ave
2825 S Glenstone Ave, # E5B Battlefield Mall
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina