Eco Friendly Fashion Mitchell SD
Salvage With Style
25397 401st Ave
1801 N Main St Ste 14
1311 W Havens St
Schweser's Department Store
1801 N Main St Ste 17
Data Provided By:
990 22nd Ave S
415 N Main St
Senior Retired Volunteer Program
112 E 1st Ave
Mitchell Thrift Store
Mitchell Thrift Store724 N Sanborn Ave
PAYLESS SHOE SOURCE
1601 WEST 41ST STREET
SIOUX FALLS, SD
Departments / Services
soccer shoes, backpacks, sandals, shoes bogo, ladies shoes, boy shoes, Shoes, kid's shoes, men's shoes, Clothing Stores, cheap shoes, back to school shoes, women's shoes, children's shoes, sneakers, girl's shoes, bogo, boy's shoes, boots, discount shoes, infant shoes, footwear, girl shoes, Shoe Stores
1615 N Harrison Ave
Data Provided By:
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina