Eco Friendly Fashion Lynchburg VA
3114 ODD FELLOWS RD.,
Departments / Services
CORPORATE WORKWEAR, HIGH VISIBILITY SAFETY CLOTHING, UNIFORM RENTAL, WORK UNIFORM SUPPLIER, UNIFORMS, coveralls, RENTAL SERVICE UNIFORM, UNIFORM LEASING SERVICE, UNIFORM SUPPLY SERVICE, industrial uniform, workwear, uniform rental service, UNIFORM SUPPLIER, work wear, UNIFORM, uniform suppliers, PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, UNIFORM WORKWEAR, SUPPLIER WORKWEAR
New To You
3831 Old Forest Rd Ste 11
Red Apple Thrift Shop
1400 Lakeside Dr
3700 Candlers Mountain Rd
Sun: 11a - 8pMon-Sat: 9a - 9:30p
2420 Wards Rd
Change Me Shop And Save
2310 Fort Avenue
Rags To Riches
418 West Cadbury Dr
Christopher and Banks
River Ridge Mall
Mon-Fri 10 am - 9 pm
Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
Dicks Sporting Goods #123
4026-C Wards Rd Lynchburg
3409 Candlers Mountain Rd
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina