Eco Friendly Fashion Harrison AR
225 E Stephenson Ave
Shady Rest Antiques & Gifts
15 Shady Rest Ln
Clayborn's Bargain Center
208 W Stephenson Ave
Lil Britches N Bows
519 North Main St
P O Box 528
Hibbett Sporting Goods
1428 Highway 62/65 North, Suite B Harrison
Post Oak Antiques
3789 Antique Ct
Rose Second Hand
110 W Stephenson Ave
My Friend's Closet
114 N Willow St
INSTANT IMPRINTS - LITTLE ROCK
200 N. BOWMAN RD
LITTLE ROCK, AR
Departments / Services
printed tshirt, LED signs, landscaping, corporate gifts, sales blitz products, promotional products, promotional, team shirts, custom, Promotional Product, Banners, Banner, Flags, Flag Commercial, Embroidery, Needlework, Embroidery Service, Screen Printing, Sign Dealers, Dealer, Team Uniforms, Heat Transfers, Personalized Gifts, Engraving, clothing franchise, silk screen printing franchise, shirt franchise, signs franchise, promotional items franchise, embroidery franchise, apparel franchise, Fr
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina