Eco Friendly Fashion Greer SC
001 (864) 299-6559
105 OSAGE DRIVE
Departments / Services
mats, cleanroom apparel, embroidery, restroom service, clean room apparel, shirts, facility services, dust mops, floor mats, custom embroidery, workwear, protective garments, high visibility, protective clothing, work clothes, flameresistant, uniforms rental, uniform rental service, uniform rent, pants, uniform services, clean room, corporate apparel, flame resistant, uniforms, corporate casual, HACCP, polo, jeans, handcare, coveralls, embroidered apparel, uniform, cleanroom, uniforms rent, lab
107 Middleton Way Ste 6
109 W Wade Hampton Blvd
2419 Wade Hampton Blvd
30 Orchardpark Dr
Sun: 11a - 8pMon-Sat: 9:30a - 9:30p
Greer Gun & Pawn Shop Incorporated
1457 W Wade Hampton Blvd
441 River Way Dr
Miracle Hill Ministries, Incorporated
710 E Wade Hampton Blvd
3100 Wade Hampton Blvd.
700 Garlington Rd
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina