Eco Friendly Fashion Goodyear AZ
SHEPLERS WESTERN WEAR
9201 NORTH 29TH AVENUE SUITE 39
Departments / Services
Justin, western clothing retail, Levis Jean, levi jeans, Wrangler Jeans, Work Boots, Corral, Silver Jeans, Cowboy Boots, Old Gringo, justin boots, Ariat, Cowgirl Hats
I-10 And Estrella Pkwy
211 N. Litchfield Road
1611 N Dysart Rd
Salvation Army Family Store
203 N. Dysart Rd.
SUPERIOR LINEN & WORK-WEAR
001 (602) 256-2809
Departments / Services
Uniforms, Workwear, Chefwear, Corporate Apparel, Embroidery, Aprons, Career Wear, Shirts, Denim Shirts, Polo Shirts, Golf Shirts, Caps, Pants, Formal Wear, Work Wear, Chef Wear, Work Apparel, Chef Apparel
Sport Chalet #71
15277 W Mcdowell Road Goodyear Centerpointe
New Life Center
116 E Western Ave
10130 West McDowell Road
Sun: 11a - 8p
Mon-Sat: 9:30a - 9:30p
The Sports Authority #693
10050 W Mcdowell Rd Avondale
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina