Eco Friendly Fashion Flemington NJ
PEP BOYS AUTOMOTIVE SUPERCENTERS
735 PROMENADE BOULEVARD
Departments / Services
Differentials, Protects against the effects of heat, AC Compressors, Tires, High Performance Fuel, Minor Repairs, Condensers, Rack, Manuals, Hoses, Drum Brakes, Car Maintenance Services, Fill Fluids, Pep Boys, Fans, Pinion, Fuel Injectors, car components, Auto Parts Store, Diagnostics, Accessories, Lubricants, Air Conditioning, Flush, Supply Dealers, Oil Changes, Prevents clutch wear & reduces shutter, Fuel Systems, Fuel Emissions, Batteries, Coolant, HEATiNG, U Bolts, Alignments, Magazines, Oil
Visiting Health Supportive Services
6 Turntable Jct
Then & Again
4 Mine St
Decorator's Consignment Gallery
52 Railroad Pl
Pelican Swim & Ski Center
3555 Rte 22 E Inc
Route 202 / 31 & Reaville Ave
Sun: 11a - 8p
Mon-Sat: 9:30a - 9:30p
Flemington Department Store
151 State Rte 31 Ste 1
3 Woodschurch Rd
Frog & Freud
48 W Broad St
26 W Main St
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina