Eco Friendly Fashion Fairhope AL
ARAMARK UNIFORM SERVICES
920 NAVCO ROAD
Departments / Services
mat dealers, Uniform Rental, Heating Supplies, uniform shirts, Air Conditioning Equipment, uniforms staff wear, workwear, clothing accessories, nursing uniforms, environmental equipment supplies, mat manufacturers, clothing cleaning services, Caterers, Air Cleaning Equipment Dealer, Specialty Clothing, Uniform Supply, supply, Uniforms cleaning services, corporate apparel, store, Air Conditioning Supplies, mat makers, shop aramark, work apparel, mat producers, uniform clothing, uniform retail, te
328 Fairhope Ave
Eastern Shore Consignment
204 Fairhope Ave
The Cats Meow Inc
395b Fairhope Ave
460 North Section Street
1157 Church St.
Data Provided By:
Sweet Seconds Childrens Boutique
21193 St. Hwy181
90 Ecor Rouge Pl
214 Fairhope Ave.
Paul Saint Thrift Shop
1709 Main St
Data Provided By:
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina