Eco Friendly Fashion Elkhart IN
1211 Mishawaka Ave.
South Bend, IN
Data Provided By:
Faith Mission Thrift Store
1014 S 2nd St
This & That Store Inc
P O Box 2206
D & H Resale
330 Aspenwald Ave
J R S Unlimited
26910 County Road 6 Apt 7
MIDWEST ATHLETIC EQUIPMENT AND APPAREL
517 NORTH HILL STREET
St. Joseph County, IN
Departments / Services
Letterman Jackets, School Letter Jackets, Custom Printed t-shirts, t-shirts, custom printed sweats, sweatshirts, Family Reunion shirts, athletic equipment, baseball, softball, track, football, basketball, monograming, school letter patcher, sewing, silk screening, chenille letters, team uniforms, basketball uniforms, softball uniforms, little league uniforms, football uniforms, jerseys, shorts, shirts, award jackets, senior class t-shirts, company logos, company picnic t-shirts, custom wearable
125 E Lexington Ave
Ditto Quality Resale
109 E Lexington Ave
Donation Center-549 E. Jackson Blvd.
Family Thrift Store & Donation Center
1657 Cassopolis St.
Data Provided By:
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina