Eco Friendly Fashion East Peoria IL
ARAMARK UNIFORM SERVICES
65 COMMERCE DRIVE
Departments / Services
Textile Retail, Industrial Equipment Supplies, Outerwear Work Clothing, corporate apparel, Store, uniforms, Outerwear Work Clothing Retail, Clothing Accessories, Accessory Cleaning Repair, work clothing, Uniform Rental Cleaning Service, uniform purchase, Cleaning Repair, Clothing Stores, Dealer, Textile, work apparel, workwear, Manufacturer, wearguard, uniform rentals, quality uniforms, More Industrial Equipment Supplies, Clothing Rental, Supply Dealers, shop aramark, uniform shirts, Mat Matting
2919 W Garden St Apt W
Lutheran Social Services Of Illinois
641 W Main St
2nd Time Around Consignment Shop
2419 N Prospect Rd
1239 Peoria St
210 S Main St
East Peoria, IL
Terry's Family Bargain Store
1821 S Laramie St
Second Chance Books
3223 N Prospect Rd
301 N Cummings Ln
4501 N. War Memorial Dr
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina