Eco Friendly Fashion Burlington VT
PAYLESS SHOE SOURCE
155 DORSET STREET
SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT
Departments / Services
girl's shoes, footwear, sandals, boy shoes, soccer shoes, infant shoes, women's shoes, kid's shoes, discount shoes, Shoe Stores, girl shoes, shoes bogo, ladies shoes, children's shoes, cheap shoes, back to school shoes, boy's shoes, bogo, boots, sneakers, men's shoes, Shoes, Clothing Stores, backpacks
Outdoor Gear Exchange
152 Cherry St
49 Church St Space #2018 Burlington Town Center
2 Church Street
37 Church St
56 Church Street
Abercrombie & Fitch
Five Burlington Square , Space #2048
Monday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
145 Cherry St.
Mon - Thu 11am - 8pm
Fri - Sat 11am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 7pm
The Ski Rack Inc.
85 Main St
49 Church St
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina