Eco Friendly Fashion Bryan TX
2704 WILDFLOWER DRIVE # C
Departments / Services
lab coat, uniform suppliers, uniform services, uniform rent, jeans, work wear, work clothing, corporate casual, facility services, industrial uniform, embroidered apparel, clean room, flameresistant, workwear, clean room apparel, uniforms rental, shirts, industrial uniforms, handcare, protective clothing, uniform rental, mops, mats, uniforms, flame resistant, pants, dust mops, uniforms rent, high visibility, uniform rental service, custom embroidery, work clothes, HACCP, cleanroom, corporate app
Twice Around Sales
1702a S Texas Ave
P O Box 1791
Merleanns Nearly Antique
1106 N Texas Ave
Bo Decker's Treasure Hunt
818 E Villa Maria Rd
Sam's Club - Optical Shop, Vision
Clothing Stores, Department Stores, Grocery Stores and Supermarkets, Discount Stores, Consumer Electronics Stores
Open 7 Days a Week
Data Provided By:
Antiques & Accents
1300 Hoppess St
Janet L Bielamowicz
4616 Pembrook Ln
Svdp Thrift Store
300 N. Main
Attic Antiques Annex
113 E 28th St
Data Provided By:
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina