Eco Friendly Fashion Bozeman MT
BELLISIMO BELLY MATERNITY WEAR
001 (406) 556-8036
2304 NORTH 7TH AVENUE SUITE K
Departments / Services
Maternity, Clothes, Clothing, Apparel, Accessories, Shirt, Shirts, Pants, Dress, Dresses, Outfit, Outfits, Diaper Bag, Diaper Bags, Bumble Bag, Bumble Bags, Diaper Cake, Diaper Cakes, Nursing, Nursing Bra, Nursing Bras, Maternity Clothes, Maternity Apparel, Maternity Wear, Maternity Clothing, Maternity Accessories, Maternity Dresses, Maternity Bras, Maternity Outfits, Maternity Shirts, Maternity Work Clothes, Maternity Career Clothes, Maternity Pants, Maternity Pajamas, Maternity Dress Shirts, M
Help Center, Inc
138 W Mendenhall St
2320 W. Main
212 S Wallace Ave
2825 W Main St Ste C
Cheryl Carptenter Incompany
P O Box 4005
Family Thrift Store
425 E. Babcock St.
Galatin River Antiques & Acces
201 E Main St
C S Enterprises
P O Box 13
2825 West Main
Departments / Services
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina