Eco Friendly Fashion Boerne TX
BALLY TOTAL FITNESS
16628 SAN PEDRO AVENUE
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Departments / Services
weight training, personal training, corporate fitness, Dresses, Health Consultants, exercise, Accessories, athletic training, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, work out, cardio, Reaction Cycling, Wellness, Health Gymnasiums, Sports Clubs, Recreation Centers, sport, Knitwear, health, exercise workout program, Personal Trainer, gym, Bally, leisure, fitness clubs, weight lifting, fitness gyms, working out, pilates, recreation, jackets, muscle building, Shirts, Top wear, health club, weight loss
Good & Co Llp
248 S Main St
Rsc Seasons Gifts & Thrift Shop
P O Box 745
Novelty Bowling Balls
29348 Duberry Rdg
Heart & Soul
128 W Blanco Rd Ste 6
Show Me Antiques
8102 Pimlico Ln
1050 Rodalyn Dr.
153 S Main St
Peach Tree Kountry Kitchen
448 S Main St
Dicks Sporting Goods #717
18103 Rim Drive San Antonio (The Rim)
San Antonio, TX
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina