Eco Friendly Fashion Bennington VT
ALADCO LINEN SUPPLY & UNIFORM RENTAL SERVICE
82 COMMERCIAL ST # 1
Departments / Services
uniform rental cleaning service, berkshires, dealer distributors, clothing accessories, walk-off mats, dealers, paper dealers, bed linens, pioneer valley, northeastern new york, medical apparel, accessory, southwestern vermont, restaurant equipment services, accessory cleaning repair, medical wearing apparel, kitchen, dry cleaning, cleaner, cleaning repair, paper, business services, dry cleaners, linen supply, berkshire county, logo mats, professional uniforms, clothing rental, walk off mats, no
Rose Second Hand
303 Depot St
215 North St
Ackermann & Co
61 Spring Street
22 Bank St
Salvation Army Family Store
511 S St
99 Bennington Sq
11 High St Ste 1300
Hoosick Falls, NY
104 Candlewood Dr
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina