Eco Friendly Fashion Bellevue NE
LAWLORS CUSTOM SPORTS WEAR
4610 SOUTH 133RD STREET SUITE 109
Departments / Services
Outerwear Work Clothing, fred perry sportswear, Printing, columbia sportswear canada, retro sportswear, patagonia sportswear, Clothing Wholesale Manufacturers, abbigliamento sportswear, champion sportswear, Service, Screen Printing, gtm sportswear, Supply Dealers, Clothing, discount sportswear, fresh produce sportswear, sunbelt sportswear, rugby sportswear, alfred dunner sportswear, university sportswear, consensus sportswear, Good Dealers, tribal sportswear, Clothing Stores, red oak sportswear,
Family Thrift Store & Donation Center
1502 Harland Drive
American Clothing Inc
5130 S 24th St
4924 S 24th St
Christopher and Banks
Shadow Lake Towne Center
Mon-Sat 10 am - 9 pm
Sunday 12 pm - 6 pm
Bellevue Thrift Store
Bellevue Thrift Store1502 Harlan Drive
Bud's Pawn Shop
2407 Lincoln Rd
Valley Thrift Store
5116 S 24th St
Hwy 370 & 72Nd Street
Svdp Thrift Store
24th & P Street
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina