Eco Friendly Fashion Bangor ME
70 GODSOE RD.,
Departments / Services
coveralls, SUPPLIER WORKWEAR, work wear, uniform suppliers, UNIFORM WORKWEAR, UNIFORM RENTAL SERVICE, industrial uniform, RENTAL SERVICE UNIFORM, workwear, UNIFORM SUPPLY SERVICE, UNIFORM LEASING SERVICE, uniform, protective clothing, CORPORATE WORKWEAR, uniforms, UNIFORM SUPPLIER, UNIFORM RENTAL, HIGH VISIBILITY SAFETY CLOTHING, WORK UNIFORM SUPPLIER
663 Stillwater Ave #1177 Bangor Mall
The Growing Place
552 Hammond St
Pro Libris Book Shop
10 3rd St
663 Stillwater Ave
6 Central St
663 Stillwater Avenue
The Mid Mall 43 Bangor Mall Road
Roman Catholic Bishop Of Portland Inc
170 Center St
Abercrombie & Fitch
663 Stillwater Avenue
Monday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina