Eco Friendly Fashion Ashland KY
4100 TERRACE AVENUE
Departments / Services
coveralls, Outerwear Work Clothing, protective clothing, Safety Clothing Equipment, Clothing Wholesale Manufacturers, uniform rental service, industrial uniform, Industrial Equipment Supplies, uniforms, uniform suppliers, Dealer, Outerwear Work Clothing Retail, work wear, uniform, More Industrial Equipment Supplies, uniform rental, Supply Dealers, Store, Manufacturer, workwear, Clothing Stores
Second Hand Rose
2284 Carter Ave.
500 Winchester Ave
Hibbett Sporting Goods
500 Winchester Ave. Space #450 Ashland
Blankenship, Florence Kay Penny
10817 State Route 243
South Point, OH
Sun: 11a - 8pMon-Sat: 9:30a - 9:30p
Christopher and Banks
Ashland Town Center
Mon-Fri 10 am - 9 pm
Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
2100 Winchester Ave
Second Hand Rose Consignment Shops
2284 Carter Ave.
Consumers Helping Consumers
706 Park Ave
Expert Tips On Going Green With Style
by October 29, 2010 on
in Go Green
Being green and fashionable are not two things that always go hand in hand. But for the designers of the eco-friendly fashion brands, Neuaura Shoes , Restore Clothing and AUM Couture , it is just a part of their daily lives.
These cutting edge fashionistas offer Casa Latina readers a few simple steps that go a long way in keeping our world clean:
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests, that you…
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container. By bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home. This will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dining experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out that…
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to….
- Use the least about of paper possible. We often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just gets thrown out.
- Drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.
Click here to read the rest of this article from Casa Latina